Now that the weather is warmer and school is just about finished it’s time for a summer bucket list! I’m always lost as to what to do when there’s no school so the summer bucket list is the most important season of bucket lists.
Summer 2018 bucket list
These are a few of things I’m hoping to do this summer:
- Eat meals outdoors and enjoy the weather.
- Roast marshmallows over the fire pit and make s’mores. I’ve actually already done this!
- Enjoy the outdoors more. Go for walks, sit outside, take pictures of nature, bike rides.
- Eat summer foods. Salads, fresh food from the garden, fresh fruit from the farmers’ market, homemade popsicles (a future recipe post?!), gazpacho. This is making me hungry.
- Make a summer playlist.
- Travel. There are two trips I’m going on. Guess where?
- Pick some flowers to bring inside.
- Redecorate my room.
- Enjoy the free time, work on art and other things.
- Make iced herbal teas.
- Do yoga or meditation outside at least once.
- Have a sleepover.
- Help out in the garden.
- Go to the park.
- Read more.
The goals are the less fun, more important things I would like to accomplish over the summer.
- Finish all of my finals. The number one thing!
- Get my drivers license and practice driving.
- Clear out unwanted stuff.
- Prepare for next school year by pre-studying to make sure I didn’t forget things.
- Keep blogging up and hit 1,500 (maybe 2,000?) followers!
What are some of the things on your summer bucket list or summer goals you’d like to complete?
P.S. It’s Peri
Bloglovin | Newsletter | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter
I talked about trying to find a hobby and things to do in my free time in my post on balance, here’s my hobby hunting adventure!
Hobby hunting is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I either don’t really care what I’m doing as long as I’m doing something, or I pretty much hate everything and nothing is enjoyable, there is no in between, so it’s a little hard to find enjoyable things. It’s also winter in Canada so outside isn’t really an option. I came across this awesome post by Lifestoned Adventures from Pinterest ( Pinterest is my main form of entertainment, right now ) and it was a great place to start to get ideas for possible hobbies!
I sort of have a lot of hobbies or things I do but don’t actually do often or always forget about so I decided to make a list of things to do that I like and that make me happy, separating them like they are in the graph thingy above and laying it out like a Bullet Journal because I’m a little obsessed with those!
It’s still a work in progress but here’s what I have so far.
The little purple heart means that I find it a key to happiness or that it feels like it “heals” my soul, those things just make me feel good and the more I do them the better!
I was debating on adding in baking but that can be so dangerous with the number of brownies I would probably eat from it.
Finishing up a post always seems so awkward. Thanks for reading lol?
P.S. It’s Peri