May was the last month of serious school time constraints so those were the major goals. Over the summer the goals will be much less time-dependent.
Goals completed this month
- Continue to monetize the blog. There will be posts on how I am working on monetizing the blog in the future!
- Have over 1,000 followers. There are currently about 1,200. Very exciting!
- Finish the current courses. Finally finished them :’)
- Hear back from the university on my application. You can read about the school’s response here!
- Get ready for finals and complete as soon as possible. Currently working on studying for the finals, but have to wait to complete the tests.
- Start lifting. It’s so satisfying to lift and now my favourite workout. My current weightlifting routine is Ashley Conrad’s 21 Day Clutch but only the lifting part.
- Begin running outside. It’s so different?! It’s not my favourite but it’s good to get outside and fresh air and enjoy the weather.
- More yoga!! I HAVE NOT BEEN STRETCHING. But now that it’s warmer it’s much easier to stretch since muscles are not constantly cold.
Fun and random
- Make a summer bucket list so I won’t be too bored. The Summer Bucket List can be found here!
- Start drawing more. I have drawn twice (I think???) but that’s much more than before so I’m looking forward to drawing more and improving my technique.
This is also the 100th post on the blog!! Thank you for following everyone!