Now that the weather is warmer and school is just about finished it’s time for a summer bucket list! I’m always lost as to what to do when there’s no school so the summer bucket list is the most important season of bucket lists.
Summer 2018 bucket list
These are a few of things I’m hoping to do this summer:
- Eat meals outdoors and enjoy the weather.
- Roast marshmallows over the fire pit and make s’mores. I’ve actually already done this!
- Enjoy the outdoors more. Go for walks, sit outside, take pictures of nature, bike rides.
- Eat summer foods. Salads, fresh food from the garden, fresh fruit from the farmers’ market, homemade popsicles (a future recipe post?!), gazpacho. This is making me hungry.
- Make a summer playlist.
- Travel. There are two trips I’m going on. Guess where?
- Pick some flowers to bring inside.
- Redecorate my room.
- Enjoy the free time, work on art and other things.
- Make iced herbal teas.
- Do yoga or meditation outside at least once.
- Have a sleepover.
- Help out in the garden.
- Go to the park.
- Read more.
The goals are the less fun, more important things I would like to accomplish over the summer.
- Finish all of my finals. The number one thing!
- Get my drivers license and practice driving.
- Clear out unwanted stuff.
- Prepare for next school year by pre-studying to make sure I didn’t forget things.
- Keep blogging up and hit 1,500 (maybe 2,000?) followers!
What are some of the things on your summer bucket list or summer goals you’d like to complete?