In my young adult years, it’s my goal to gain as many experiences and learn as much as I can, mostly through travel and whatever path of school and work I will be in. The schools I’ve applied to are nearby so I will be living at home, which will provide me with a good home base without having to have my own place to worry about ( or the added cost of living ) so I can travel more freely. The schools also offer several different programs for travelling abroad:
- Co-op where you can be hired abroad for a school term and get to work as part of your education.
- The exchange program where you can take some of your courses at a school abroad.
With the opportunities the school provides and on my own, there are lots of places I’m hoping to explore in my young adult years. This post will be about Europe!
I’ve been working on a list that is more in detail but right now I just have a bit figured out.
First stop – Iceland on the way to Europe.
It seems to be not too uncommon to stop and stay in Reykjavik for a day or 2.
What I would do
- See around the city
- Go to the Blue Lagoon Geothermal pool. It’s naturally very warm water and they have places where you can swim in it. Even if I wasn’t swimming, it’s very beautiful.
- Take an Icelandic pony tour of either the volcanoes or some of the historical sights. Pretty much anywhere just as long as I can ride one of the ponies.
What I would do
The list for the UK could go on forever, but these are the things I would want to do the most.
- Explore London, maybe take a bus tour.
- Go to the baths in Bath.
- Explore Edinburgh.
- See some of the major historical sights.
- Visit Buckingham Palace.
- Probably bike throughout.
- Visit some of their cool coffee shops.
- Explore the city because it looks like a really interesting place.
- Go to the Van Gogh Museum
- Visit the Rijksmuseum Library
- Learn to Salsa dance
- Visit a colourful market
- Explore the place
There is so much to see in Italy I would be happy to go anywhere. So far the list is just one thing, though.
- Spend a day in Rome.
I would probably only want to spend a weekend at most in Athens and that would be it.
- Take a tour through Acropolis
- See all of the famous ancient places
Where would you go in Europe?
P.S It’s Peri
All pics from Pinterest unless otherwise noted.