It’s March! Made it through February and it’s one step closer to spring. There wasn’t a huge amount of goals completed this month but the ones I did complete were pretty major.
Goals completed this month
- Hit 1,000 followers. There are now over 1,000 followers on the blog and it’s crazy! New goal 2,000?! That might be a bit high but it’s going to happen.
- Get my own domain and site. The blog move was a little tedious, trying to figure all of the bugs and switching all the links over, but now the blog has a permanent home.
- Set up ads. You may have noticed them on the blog, adding them will help with paying for university!
- Post more regularly on Instagram. You can see my posts here!
- Start the Newsletter back up. It is a work in progress but the sign-up page is back. Sign up for future newsletters here!
- Get everything caught up. Somehow I was a term behind in math and several ahead in my other courses?? A side effect of being homeschooled. I finished my last math courses, started the new one and have caught up there. I’m also almost done half of my courses for this year.
- It’s not really school related but I finished reading Tom Sawyer which I was reading digitally and kept forgetting about.
- Come up with some backup plans in case I do not get into university. I talk about the process here.
Fun and random
- Repaint part of the downstairs. See the before and after here.
- Get new wardrobe for summer and spring so I’m not dying of heat in sweaters. Read Summer Clothes Haul to see what I got.
It was a very productive month for the blog and thank you, everyone, for reading and helping the blog grow! What are some of your goals for March?