One of my 2018 goals was to get things done and actually complete lots of goals. It’s only one month into 2018 and I feel like I’ve already done some conquering!
Goals completed this month
- Post more on the blog and get views up. There have been over 1,000 views this month on the blog! Thank you, everyone, for helping with this one! And we’re getting very close to 1,000 followers.
- Finish transcripts and course descriptions. You can read about it here and here.
- Take the SATs. Technically I did this in December but I posted about it not that long ago.
- Send in my university application. There are still a few extracurricular forms to fill out but otherwise, it’s done!
- Get driver’s license. I finished the studying for the first part of a driver’s license in Ontario, now I just need to go and take the test.
Fun and random
It’s been a productive month and I’m quite happy with that. Now I’ll have to make more goals so I still have ones to work on throughout the rest of the year.