Happy New Year, everyone! As I had said last year, I LOVE NEW YEARS GOALS! Sometimes they stress me out a bit, but I find it so pleasing when I’ve completed goals, and writing them down helps set the direction for where I want to go.
This year and this year’s motto
I have a lot of goals this year, big and small, and I think it’ll be a bit of a crazy one and definitely different from others, but I’m excited! Every year I choose a one-word motto to basically sum up the goals or overall what I’m going for in the next year. This year is going to be “contrast” or a not one-word motto of “get things done”. Work hard, but take breaks.
I break the goals down into different categories of my life to keep them more organized and simplified. These are a few of my major goals:
- Finish making transcripts for my courses to send to universities.
- Complete uni application.
- Get into the school of choice!
- Finish off all of my high school courses!
- Get blog to 1,000 followers!
- Get blog to make money to help out with uni costs.
- Post more frequently.
Health and fitness
- Run a half marathon, if I’m feeling crazy. Or a 10k is much more reasonable.
- Do more ab and upper body workouts!
- Try other forms of exercise and sports.
- More yoga and stretching.
Fun and creativity
- Work on art more.
- And photography.
- Travel if there are opportunities to.
- Make a reading list and read more.
- Get driver’s license.
- Budget and learn more personal finance.
What are some of your major goals this year? Hope everyone has an amazing 2018!!