Awhile ago Book Emma nominated me for the Unique Blogger Award! Thank you so much, Emma and I’m excited to answer the questions!
- Share a link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
- What are your Pottermore results/if you are not a Potterhead (I’m not either, tbh), what do you think about Harry Potter? I am a Hufflepuff! I’ve not read all the books yet, but they are pretty good and so are the movies.
- How many books did you read last year, how many have you read so far this year, and what is your favourite book of all time? I don’t think I even finished a book last year, but I started to read a bunch and then gave up LOL This year I have finished 3ish. My favourite books are the Anne Of Green Gables series!
- What are your favourite songs at the moment? Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You by Frankie Valli because it’s so cute, it makes me happy. Tears Dry On Their Own by Amy Winehouse because I like to be dramatic and sing it when I’m sad. And There For You by Martin Garrix and Troye Sivan because TROYE.
I’ve been away for a bit so I don’t really know anyone anymore?!
- Do you like pie and if so what kind is your favourite?
- Do you like to cook or bake? Favourite thing to make?
- If you had to eat only one thing for 2 months what would the one thing be?
You can tell I’m hungry.
Thanks again for the award, Emma!!