Happy Tag Tuesday! The very kind Dream Girl from My Little Jar Of Dreams has nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger Award! I was also nominated by the lovely Rebecca from Life of Creativity for this award! Thank you so much to you both for this! It’s kind of appropriate for today since it’s a rainy day needing some sunshine.
• Thank the person/persons who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
• Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
- What’s your star sign? Aries! All fire.
- Would you rather live in the country or the city? I wanted to live in the country for awhile and have a little farm but the more I think about it the more I think I wouldn’t want to do that because I stay indoors too much and wouldn’t want to do the work, so probably the city where I could be more social.
- What do you want to study/what are you studying? I’m hoping to study kinesiology in university then branch off into something from there which I haven’t decided yet.
- Apple or android? Apple.
- Do you classify yourself as a nerd? Explain your answer! Not really?
- What animal do you see yourself as? A unicorn because who doesn’t want to be a unicorn. Besides the not existing part. That’s not ideal.
- Which do you enjoy more – Maths or English? Math! I don’t really like math but I really don’t like English.
- Coffee or tea? I love both too much so it’s depending on the day.
- Would you rather watch a movie or a series? Series! I usually fall asleep or lose interest in movies.
- How do you imagine people see you? That depends on the situation, sometimes shy, sometimes bossy.
- What made you choose the theme of your blog? I think it was the first one I saw. I didn’t put a lot of thought into it.
- Do you have any pets? Yes! Two cats and a dog.
- Do you have a hidden talent? If I knew what it was it wouldn’t be hidden.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go? Ahhh this is hard. I did a post on the top 5 places I would like to go!
- What Is a TV show you could watch again and again? Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. I. Love. It. So. Much.
- If you could interview one celebrity who would it be? Probably Beyonce because it’s Beyonce.
- If you could be any superhero who would you be? I don’t really know superheroes so I will be my own one.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time? I kind of have no idea. Living in the now.
- What is something you’re proud of in your life? Anything I can be proud of, I probably am.
- What’s your favourite mythical creature? My name is actually a Persian fairy so I would have to choose that.
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? CHOCOLATE.
To be honest, mostly nominated people who had latte art on their blog lol
- Something that never fails to make you feel better?
- Something on your bucket list?
- Goals for this month?
- Who’s your favourite author?
- Something that made you smile today?
- Shuffle all your songs and what song comes up first?
- What’s something you do to relax?
- Favourite candy?
- What sport would you most like to learn?
- If you could have any job what would you do?
- What’s your zodiac sign and do you think it fits you?
P.S It’s Peri