Apparently, this is awards week because I was just nominated by Stella from Rainy Day Writings, Alli from wormal, Beatrice from How To Start Adulting for The Mystery Blogger Award! Thank you so much to both of you!! And if you haven’t already seen their blogs you should check them out because they’re some of my faves. The award was created by Okoto Enigma, so thanks to her, too, for making it!
The Award Rules:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. List the Rules.
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
6. Answer five questions from the nominee.
7. Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers.
8. Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
9. Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
10. Share the link to your best post.
3 things about myself
- I love baking. Having a peanut allergy has forced me to make my own baked goods and get good at it.
- I actually don’t really like cake but I always think I do. I make a cake. I think I like cake. I try a piece. I don’t like it. Then the cake cycle repeats.
- I hate the smell of chocolate cake. I’ve purposefully left the house because a chocolate cake was baking.
I think I’m in a baking mood. The Cake Boss theme song has been stuck in my head all day.
- What is your zodiac? I have an Aries sun, Leo moon and Cancer rising. I’ve been kind of zodiac obsessed lately, it’s so fun to see if it actually comes true and how people of the same signs are similar.
- What is your favourite season? I used to really love fall, but I enjoyed last spring and summer a lot more than the fall.
- Do you have any pets? If so, tell us about them! I have 2 cats and a dog. They are kind of annoying a lot of the time but I still love them.
- What is your favourite band/musician? Beyoncé, Troye Sivan and Amy Winehouse.
- What is your favourite object in your bedroom? My bed?
- What has been your favourite age so far? Why? I don’t really know, I’m too young for this 😂 Let’s go with 5 because I can kinda remember that and I remember going to Disney World and can’t pick out any bad things from that year LOL
- If you had to be stuck in a room with one person for 72 hours, who would it be? I don’t know if I would drive myself crazier alone than if I was with someone. I feel like if I chose anyone I would get really angry at them then we’d both just end up mad.
- What’s one of your guilty pleasures? Lattes. I have a bad latte addiction and a desire to learn latte art.
- What’s something you should never look up on google images? Have you looked this up before? Basically anything. All Google image searches go bad at some point.
- Who? What? Where? When? and Why? Me? A person? In Canada? At 11:30 am? Because I’m alive and here?
- After a bad day, who’s the first person you go to? My mum or one of my close friends.
- What’s something you’re scared of? Fish, death, and being upside down.
- What do you think of my new book, Into the Shadows? I’m sorry, I had to… I read some of the preview on Amazon and it looks interesting! I applaud you for writing a book, I think I’d get really bored of it.
- What’s the last thing you ate? Tikka masala curry! Curry is my comfort food.
- If you were stranded on an island, what are the top three things you’d HAVE to have with you? A helicopter to get off the island. A pilot to fly the helicopter. And some food so I don’t get hangry and make the pilot mad since they’d be my only way out.
Best post link
My most popular post has been The Blogger Recognition Award.
Just So Peachy ( Love the name btw )
My questions to the nominees
- If you could be one celebrity, who would it be?
- What is your favourite book and why?
- Since I used a Disney GIF up there and mentioned going to Disney World, favourite Disney movie?
- Myers-Briggs type? I’m running out of ideas of questions lol
- Fav thing to do when bored?